By GSR2R Admin | 17th April 2023
If you’re hiring entry-level recruiters for your business, then there’s a high chance that a percentage of them are Generation Z.
So, here’s how to get the best out of Generation Z as a recruiter.
Generation Z is getting mixed reviews in the recruitment space because companies are finding it hard to get the level of commitment to the job needed. Whilst others have high-performing Generation Z recruiters.
If you’re struggling to get the best out of your Generation Z recruiters, it could be that your management, style or culture needs to be adapted to these new recruiters.
Getting the best out of Generation Z
To effectively manage Generation Z candidates in a recruitment role, it is important to understand their unique characteristics and preferences.
- Use social media: Generation Z is very active on social media. Use platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter to connect with potential candidates and build your brand.
- Be authentic: Generation Z values authenticity and transparency. Be genuine and transparent in your communications and build relationships based on trust.
- Offer flexibility: Generation Z is big on work-life balance and flexibility. Offer flexible work arrangements like remote work, flexible schedules and part-time work options.
- Provide growth opportunities: Generation Z is looking for careers that offer them the opportunity to learn and grow. Provide clear career paths and training opportunities to attract and retain their talents.
- Use modern technology: Generation Z candidates are tech-savvy and want to use modern technology. Leverage video interviews, recruitment chatbots and other innovative recruiting tools to attract and engage with them.
Shaping Generation Z recruiters
By understanding and adapting to Generation Z’s unique characteristics, you can attract and retain top talent in today’s competitive job market.
GSR2R has been attracting and working with the best recruiters for over 20 years.